1. The information and material provided on this website is provided free of charge (except where otherwise stated) and solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not establish a business, contractual or employment relationship with Hand Made Wales.
2. The information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, scripts, and photography is the property of Hand Made Wales (otherwise acknowledged) and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
3. This site is provided "as is" and Hand Made Wales expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Hand Made Wales or any of its employees or contractors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
4. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Hand Made Wales. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Hand Made Wales takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Orders can be returned within 7 days for a full refund or exchange in the following circumstances:
A credit note will be offered for any circumstances others than those listed & all refunds will exclude postage costs.
Special order items or customised are exempt from The distance seller regulations & cannot be returned under those terms.
These terms & conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with UK law.
If any part of these terms & conditions shall be found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions .
In respect of consumer sales only. Statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.